Affiliate marketing is by far one of the best, easiest, and most lucrative ways of making money online in today’s internet world. Right now, there are various ways you can learn affiliate marketing, one of the best ways is to invest in a course but I’ll suggest you do your research before anything else.
How Can I Learn Affiliate Marketing?
“To put it simply – There are two main ways to learn affiliate marketing. The first way is through free YouTube videos or blog posts where you learn the basics of how to start affiliate marketing. The second way is to invest in a course where you learn step by step on how to actually get started with affiliate marketing the right way”.
However, if you’re interested or willing to invest in a course that will teach you how to do affiliate marketing the right way.
Before you take any further steps on that, I’d advise you to first do thorough research about that program or course before paying for it.
- You need to see if the course or the program is related to your niche or not.
- If the person behind the course is already successful with affiliate marketing or not?
- Does the program have a refund policy?
- Will the program offer you one-on-one coach that will work directly with you to make sure you succeed?
If the program does not have the above stated, then, that program is not of good value. Look elsewhere.
Read on to learn more about your question. Plus, some of the best places to learn affiliate marketing. We’ll also be looking at what affiliate marketing is and how it works. And the best way to start and make money with affiliate marketing.
So, be sure to read to the end. We’re going to cover a lot here today. With that being said, let’s dive in…
Table of Contents
Is Learning Affiliate Marketing So Hard?
No, it is not. Learning affiliate marketing is not hard that hard as a lot of people claim it to be.
You can learn it on your own time by investing in a course or you can find a mentor, coach, expert, or someone who is ahead of you in affiliate marketing who will walk you or teach you how to market online the right way.
However, you have to be willing to spend time, effort, money and apply what you learn before you can see any sort of success.
Because affiliate marketing is a learning curve and an educational experience, if you’re not willing and determined to give it 100%, you may not see any result or you may be tempted to give up.
By the way, as I said early on if you’re going to invest in a course before you do so, make sure you do your research.
Because many people teaching affiliate marketing online nowadays only have a basic knowledge about the topic.
Following or learning from such people may or may get you nowhere.
If what they promise seems too good to be true, be careful, it normally is.
Where To Learn Affiliate Marketing For Free
There are a lot of FREE resources or content available online about affiliate marketing that you can take advantage of. However, I would very much advise you to be careful who or where you learn affiliate marketing from (stern).
Because there are tons of bad information out there about affiliate marketing, and it can lead to the wrong path.
YouTube, for instance, is filled with tons of outdated and useless content. Following some of that information, you’re doing nothing but harm to yourself.
A lot of people who teach affiliate marketing on YouTube don’t care about You and I’s success.
All they focus on is to get you and I to buy their courses or programs so they could make a commission.
“What they try to do is, they promise all kinds of solutions, tricks, strategies, and get-rich-quick methods to earn money online.
Simply to grab your attention so you could buy their product. Please be careful with such people. Online, there’s nothing like an overnight success”.
By the way, if you can’t afford to enroll in a premium course now, but you want some FREE resources to learn how to do affiliate marketing.
My requirement is to find a good affiliate marketing mentor who’s knowledgeable about the field you’re in and already successful with what you want to achieve and learn from them.
In my opinion, I believe finding a good mentor is the best way to become an efficient or successful affiliate marketer, rather than consuming thin content on YouTube which will probably get you nowhere.
REMEMBER: The main goal is to learn from someone who is already successful with what you’re doing.
Someone who knows exactly what they are talking about and just learns directly from them.
Taking this path will save you years of mistakes, precious time and eventually accelerate your success.
Here Are My 3 Best Places To Learn Affiliate Marketing For Free:
IMPORTANT: If you’re just starting out, do not pay for any affiliate marketing guides. Just follow those three sources I layout above, and use the money instead to invest in tools to grow your business.Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will . Click To Tweet
Who Is The Best Person To Follow To Be Successful At Affiliate Marketing
Most often, the right or best person to follow to be successful with affiliate marketing is the person who is ahead of you.
Someone who already has the result you want or who’s already successful with what you’re doing, which you can somehow relate to or connect with.
However, my suggestion is to find real people who are at the same level as you are.
People who are also learning, implementing affiliate marketing strategies as you are but are somewhere successful than you.
Because these people are more likely to open up to you and will be willing to help you in your journey than an expert or authority figure in your niche who’s making millions of dollars with affiliate marketing.
By the way, if you don’t have anybody that you can connect and relate to.
Below are some of my best names in the affiliate marketing space that you can join, follow, and learn from.
10K Affiliate Marketing Community
The 10k affiliate marketing community is one of the most value-based Facebook groups which is run by Bob Dorris.
Bob Doris has been in the online space for over 15 years now and has had tons of success with many online business models, including:
- Affiliate marketing
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Joint ventures
- Launches and many more
Among all these successes, he has…
- Built a single funnel that generates him approximately $1,3000,000 in revenue.
- A membership site that generates him $67,000 monthly recurring income.
- An App that generates him $300,000 in revenue.
- A launch that earned him $30,000 in under 48 hours.
Bob is also an affiliate of ClickFunnels and had incredible success with this program.
Right now, he has done about 4 million in sales with this program. He’s also a winner of the Clickfunnels “Two Comma Club Award”.
Now, in Bob’s group 10k Affiliate Marketing Community, he devotes all his time and energy sharing the scenes secrets that have led him to generate millions in revenue online.
One amazing thing that Bob does in his group which I like so much is that:
- He focuses more on sharing tons of valuable, helpful, and relevant tips.
- Advice and support.
- Affiliate marketing strategy to new income opportunities to the psychology of success, and so on.
If you’re in a stage where you’re struggling with your online business, look no further than 10K Affiliate marketing Community is your best bet.
Justice For The Marketer
Justice for the Marketer is an internet marketing Facebook group created by Justice Severin.
Justice Severin started his online journey in 2016. His dream is to work from the comfort of his own home and spend quality time with his family.
However, he has this burning desire of working from home to the extent that he tries to find a side hustle even when he works as an accountant in the corporate world.
But as years went by he decided to quit that job to pursue his passion…
Since then he had built up his online business to 6-figure.
Right now, he earns multiple 5-figures per month and on a weekly basis from his business as a high ticket affiliate marketer.
Furthermore, Justice has had amazing success online to the extent that he was able to help and impact the lives of others as an online coach.
He has also won a few awards along his journey.
Now, the purpose of his group “Justice For The Marketer”, is to help and teach business owners how to market the right way to get the most out of their business.
In his group, Justice teaches and ensures clarity to any determined entrepreneur or a complete beginner on how they can build their business all the way through to earning their first 6-figure online.
His original chapters (OGC) team has successfully transformed the lives of hundreds and thousands of affiliates, professional coaches, and other high ticket niche online businesses by leveraging their proven framework.
If you’ve been online for a while, I believe you know how affiliate marketing is changing the lives of others.
Become completely debt-free by joining “Justice For The Marketer” and learn how to run, build or grow a high ticket profitable business online.
Affiliate Marketing Professionals
Affiliate marketing professional was created by Marko Radinovic. Marko started his journey in affiliate way back in 2016 and shortly from that, he was able to go full-time online.
Though along his journey, he has made tons of mistakes, however, he didn’t allow that to stop him. He used it as a learning experience and a lesson.
He decided to create a Facebook group: Affiliate marketing professionals so he could transfer the mistakes he made along his journey to his students and how they could avoid making those same mistakes.
In the group, he shares all his knowledge and skill to help determine individuals a professional way to start and scale their online business and income.
How to combine social media and affiliate marketing using the latest bulletproof, ethical, proven, and evergreen strategies to hit their goals.
The main goal behind Marko’s group. Affiliate marketing professional is to help you learn how to promote affiliate offers in a professional way so you can get the most out of your affiliate business.
If you’re determined, willing, coachable, and persistent enough, this is the place for you to learn affiliate marketing in the most convenient way.
AFFILIONS – High Ticket Affiliate Marketing Animals
AFFILIONS was created by Domagoj Bunta to help any determined entrepreneur, even a complete beginner on how to start their affiliate marketing journey by leveraging proven digital marketing strategies.
In the group, Domagoj share tips, and strategies such as:
- How to dominate in affiliate marketing leveraging the power of Facebook organic traffic.
- How to quit your 9 to 5 job and work full-time online.
- Tips to hit your first $1,000 per day with affiliate marketing and many more.
All these leveraging Facebook organic strategies.
If you’re a beginner or advanced affiliate who doesn’t want to go through the headache of building a blog or website. And then wait for months or years for search engines to send traffic to your offer.
Then look no further than AFFILIONS to learn all the strategies you need to drive targeted and high-quality prospects to your offer using Facebook organic traffic.
High Ticket Affiliate Marketing with Lauren: Transition to an online career
This group was created by Lauren Collura. Lauren worked as a professional chef and a caterer with her own business for 16 years.
In August of 2020, she decided to start her own affiliate marketing business and since then, she has become inspired to help others do the same.
As her business started to experience some sort of success, she decided to create a Facebook group to share her knowledge in affiliate marketing to help other individuals who are struggling in this industry.
The main focus behind her group is to help aspiring affiliate marketers by providing valuable knowledge in organic sales and marketing.
In the group, you can free and openly discuss your success and struggles in the field of affiliate marketing.
She’s constantly active in the group and willing to answer any question you may have concerning affiliate marketing.
If you are a like-minded person, and you’re looking for ways to increase your marketing skills and increase your earnings in affiliate marketing. High ticket affiliate marketing is your last stop.
“Let’s help each other navigate through the choppy waters and become the best that we can be”
Charles Ngo is an online entrepreneur and well-respected person in the internet marketing world. When it comes to affiliate marketing he’s considered to be one of the best.
On his blog, he shares a proven step-by-step on how to build a profitable affiliate business and how to also avoid petty mistakes in affiliate marketing.
Also, on his blog, he shares strategies and tips that will literally help you work smart and not hard.
Most of his blog posts cover things like:
- The ultimate guide to start and build an affiliate marketing business from scratch.
- How to launch an affiliate marketing campaign that converts.
- Best books and podcasts to read and listen to on the subject of affiliate marketing.
Furthermore, he also offers training lessons on his blog which you can take for FREE.
However, he has a premium course called the AFFcelerator program.
You Can Check His Blog Here.
If you’re looking to learn how to start a successful blog that earns money passively, John Chow can teach you how to do that.
He went from $0 to earning more than $4 million from his blog over the years. When it comes to building a blog that really earns money, John Chow is an expert on that.
On his blog John Chow Dot Com he teaches:
- How to drive traffic to your blog.
- Best way to make money through online marketing.
- How to build a brand online.
- Learn about selling the right product that your audience will love.
ShowMoney Is a blog run by a guy named Jeremy Schoemaker. The idea behind his blog is to teach people how to live the laptop lifestyle.
On the ShowMoney blog, Jeremy shares helpful content, tips, and strategies on how to become a successful marketer. He also shares strategies on how to increase your revenue.
Also, he keeps you up to date on what is happening in the internet world. Jeremy also offers some free training courses on his blog that can be of much value to you.
As I said, the best way or place to learn affiliate marketing is to find a course or someone who is ahead of you and follow their footsteps or outline.
And then take massive action on what you’ve learned and stay consistent. If you follow these steps and never give up, I guarantee you, you’ll succeed with affiliate marketing.Who To Follow To Learn Affiliate Marketing by Bright Kersh
What Is The Best Course To Learn Affiliate Marketing
If you’re looking for the best way to learn and start an affiliate marketing business that earns money, I’ve got you covered.
I have an amazing course that will teach you everything you need to learn about affiliate marketing like:
- The secret to building a high-ticket, high profitable business online
- The top 4 high-ticket business models online
- How to build your business under 30 minute
- How to master your mindset to create wealth
- How to develop your business plan
- When you should quit your day job and build your business full-time
- What are high-income skills and why do you need them
- High-income skills
- What to outsource in your business
- How to use other people’s money to build your business
- How to avoid wantrepreneur syndrome
Now, in my opinion, the best course right now on the internet about affiliate marketing is Legendary Marketer.
What Is Legendary Marketer?
Legendary Marketer is an online marketing educational training program presented by Dave Sharpe to teach people how to start or build an affiliate marketing business online leveraging the power of high-ticket products.
It teaches you the best way to actually market expensive (high-ticket) products to make a big commission.
Meaning no more small commission.
The main strategy behind legendary marketers is to teach people the exact steps of how to promote high ticket products.
How much does the legendary marketer cost?
It costs $7 with a 30-days money-back guarantee.
You can get started with Legendary Marketers Here.
[READ ALSO]… 10 Best Affiliate Marketing Training CoursesAn investment in knowledge pays the best interest. Click To Tweet
Where Can I Get Best FREE Affiliate Marketing Course?
It could be very frustrating and difficult when you’re trying to find the best or right training course to join for free, especially when you’re just starting out and with no money.
There are a handful of free lessons available online. You may sign up with websites like:
- Affiliate Bootcamp
- Wealthy Affiliate
And you’ll get access to tons of free training courses. They teach you the foundation of affiliate marketing.
By the way, I haven’t gone through all of the courses I listed above. I’ve only gone through one and thus, Affiliate Bootcamp, and my experience with them was amazing.
In the course, you learn from 15 super affiliates in the world and the strategy they use to build their affiliate business to a full-time income.
I know a few people who have had huge success just going through this course. However, it all depends on your learning curve and the action you take.
REMEMBER: Some resources will work for some people and for some, it will not work for them at all.
However, I believe this course can at least help you in one way or the other if only you apply what you learn in action.
By the way, if you want my recommendation…
Here is my recommended free affiliate marketing training course. In this course, you’ll learn the exact steps top affiliate marketers use to create and grow their business to 6 to 7-figures per month.
Like I said, learning the basics of affiliate marketing is extremely important. I mean, you need to understand how affiliate marketing models actually work, how to find a profitable niche, and program to earn a decent income online.
- You need to learn how to choose a topic and program that both interests you and your target audience or market.
- You need to learn what makes an offer high in demand in a particular niche but doesn’t have too much competition.
In the next chapter that’s what we’re going to be looking at.Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Click To Tweet
So, What Is Affiliate Marketing And How Does It Work
Affiliate marketing in a simple term is a process whereby you promote or sell someone else (company or individual) product or service through your blog post, YouTube video, or social media platform in exchange for a commission.
You find a product you like, you then have to sign up as an affiliate. Now, as you sign up you’ll be given a unique link.
This link is what you’ll use to promote the product or service on your chosen platform, eg, (YouTube, blog Facebook, Pinterest, etc.).
Now, if you promote that product to your audience on your chosen platform and they click on your link and purchase the product.
You’ll then get paid a percentage of the sale of the product by the product creator which is termed as a commission as in a form of saying think you.
There Are Three Pay Models In Affiliate Marketing:
- Cost Per Sale (CPA) – This is where you get paid for sending people to an item website and if the person purchases the item you get paid.
- Cost Per Lead (CPL) – This is where you get paid for sending a customer to a merchant website and if the customer performs a certain task such as submitting their email address, installing an app, etc.
- Cost Per Click (CPC) – This is where you send a customer to a merchant website and if he or she clicks on either banner or ads you get paid.
How To Get Started And Actually Make Money With Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is a great opportunity for earning money online. However, a few missteps can delay your progress and success.
Below I share with you the best way to make money from affiliate marketing:
By the way, how can one make money with affiliate marketing?
“To put it simply – there are two ways to get started and actually make money with affiliate marketing. You can become a merchant or an affiliate”.
Let’s quickly look at how to become a merchant:
Become A Merchant
If you have fair knowledge in a certain field, becoming a merchant is extremely profitable nowadays.
There are tons of people out there who are making a decent income from affiliate marketing simply by turning their knowledge into a course.
Here Are The Steps To Become A Merchant:
Everything starts with research. Take time to research your target marketplace to see what problems and challenges people are facing, and how well you can help them solve those problems or pain.
2. Come up with a good product idea
Now, as you know what people are having problems with. You need to come up with a VALID idea that you’re going to create your product on.
An idea that you think will provide a solution or solve the problem or the challenge that the market is facing.
3. Validate that idea
Now, as you have an idea about your product, don’t go straight and create that product.
First, take time to reach out to some of the top leaders in your industry or some of your friends to see what they think about your idea.
In a simple term – get people to check that product idea.
4. Create your product
Now, the next step is – you need to actually create that product. There are several ways you can go about that.
One of the best places to create and at the same time sell your product is through a service called ‘Teachable’.
Teachable is an amazing platform to start with. It’s easy to use, with just a click of a button your product is live.
You don’t need to have any technical skills or knowledge to use this platform, everything is layout easy for you.
One amazing thing I like so much about this service is that they have some really cool advanced tools which allow you to sell your product through their platform without any technical difficulties.
Another popular platform for creating a product is Clickfunnels. Clickfunnels is rapidly growing as they are adding tons and tons of features to their service.
Clickfunnels specialize in:
- Sales funnels
- Landing pages
- Membership portals and many more.
5. Find Affiliates To Promote Your Product
This is where the money-making process starts. Partner with affiliate networks and get affiliate marketers to promote your product.
Here are my best affiliate networks to partner with to get other people to promote your offer:
PRO TIPS: If you want tons of affiliates to promote your product, offer a high commission rate on your product.
Become An Affiliate
Being an affiliate is very profitable. You don’t need to go through the headache of creating your own product to make money with affiliate marketing.
You can find other people’s products and services and join as an affiliate and start promoting it as your own and still make a healthy income from it.
Here Are The Steps To Become An Affiliate:
Step #1: Pick A Niche
Everything starts by picking a niche. By the way, what is a niche? A niche is simply a topic or target market you focus on to advertise a certain product.
In other words, a niche is a topic, business you’re interested in, passionate about, or want to learn about.
For example, if you’re a Health & Wellness coach or you’re just passionate about the topic.
You can build a business around this topic and teach people how to live a healthy lifestyle.
And out of that, you can start making decent income years after years. Only if you provide value to people.
So, what’s the benefit of picking a niche? The benefit of picking a niche is that it allows you to appear as an authority figure in the eye of your audience by simply providing helpful information that helps them solve their problem.
This allows you to stand out and make more money than the 99% of people who are just randomly promoting products for the sake of making money.
What are some of the profitable niches out there? Your success online depends on the niche you pick. However, the thing is that there are too many niches out there to choose from. This makes it difficult to find profitable niches that will make you the most money.
Because not all niches are the same, some niches may drive in more traffic to your offer than others.
This is why, when it comes to choosing your niche, I’ll very much suggest you take your time and pick the one that will make the most out of your affiliate business.
Best Ways To Find A Profitable Niche Market:
- Identify your interest and passion: ‘It’s often said without passion, people throw off discipline’. It’s important you identify your interest and pick your niche accordingly. Why? This will help you stay focused or stick with your niche when the going gets tough. Also, it will help you focus on helping your audience instead of just trying to make money.
- Do Your Research: Now, as you have decided on your niche, take time to do thorough research in your industry to see if there is high competition in this niche or not and also, if there is a demand for a product in this niche or not.
- Know Your Target Audience: I believe one of the best ways to dominate in your niche is to test and identify who your audiences are and what they are actually looking for or need help with. This will help you know what type of information to produce to get in front of them.
- Keep Track of your activities: To succeed in your niche marketing. You need to keep an eye on what’s working and what’s not working and make immediate adjustments accordingly. This will help you stay on top, accelerate your growth curve and success.
Here Are Some Of The Profitable Niches Online:
- Health – People are forever going to have problems with their health and most of them will constantly be looking for a product and solution to cure those illnesses.
- Wealth – As the economy is constantly going up and down. People are constantly going to be looking for ways to either increase or secure their income.
- Relationships – Day in day out, people are constantly having challenges with their relationship being in a marriage or something else. And most of these people are constantly looking for ways or advice to improve those relationships.
These three niches are called evergreen niches.
Now, if you have a fair knowledge in any of these niches, you can build a very profitable money-making business just helping people to better their lives in this area.
Now, If You’ve Selected Your Niche, Ask Yourself The Following Question:
- Are there any good products available in this niche?
- Do products in this niche have a good background (good reviews and rating)?
- Are there other affiliates making decent income promoting products in this niche?
Finally, as you’ve decided on your niche, you need to create a PayPal account. Why? Most of the affiliate programs out there pay their commission through PayPal.
Great!… As your PayPal account is ready, the next thing you’re going to do is to start searching for affiliate programs related to your niche.
Step #2: Choose An Affiliate Program
In this step, you need to choose an affiliate product you believe in and have used before. Make sure the product is related to your niche.
TAKE NOTE!.. You can’t promote dog food to cat owners, they won’t buy that product. It has to be congruent (your product has to match your niche).
How to find affiliate products? There are several ways to find an affiliate product, you can Google (your niche name + affiliate programs), and you’ll discover some cool one.
By the way, if you’re in the ‘make money online space’. Check out my Resource Page for my #1 recommended program to learn how to build a 6-figure affiliate marketing business leveraging the power of the internet.
This program offers high ticket products, meaning no more small commissions. They also offer a one-on-one coach that works directly with you.
IMPORTANT: Find a product that’s proven to work, which is in high demand, and has at least 10 legit testimonials or more.
Now, as your product is ready, you need to figure out:
- Who exactly are your target audiences?
- What are their problems and pain?
- Where do they mostly hang out online?
Taking this approach will help you know what type of content to write to get your product in front of the right audience that may be willing or interested to buy that product.
Steps #3: Pick A Promotional Platform
This is where you get, present, promote, and advertise your product in front of your audience.
There are tons of platforms out there but I’ll suggest you start YouTube and a blog.
Why? These two platforms really work well when it comes to promoting affiliate offers.
Start A YouTube Channel
YouTube is an amazing platform, if you’re not doing YouTube videos right now guess what? You are lacking behind.
To promote your offer on YouTube, you need to create a YouTube channel.
After creating your channel, you have to post quality, helpful, educational, and engaging video content to build and grow your audience and subscribers.
And in the description box below your video, you can place your affiliate link there so people can purchase your products.
TIPS: Focus on ‘how-to type of videos, tutorials, and review videos. This type of video really works well on YouTube.
Build A Blog
I love blogging. In my opinion, I think every affiliate marketer should at least own a blog even if you’re going to use a different platform.
The reason is that with a blog you own it for a life as long as you continue to pay for your domain and your host renewals.
And most importantly, you can post your affiliate link in your blog post without any restriction.
Also, having a blog helps you build an online presence and some sort of authority and reputation in the eye of your audience.
Nowadays, you can build your own blog or site in less than 30 minutes. With the help of WordPress, with just a click of a button, your site is up and running.
To start a blog, all that is needed is a domain name and hosting.
I have a post that I share with you on how to start a successful blog step by step… you can check it out Here.
Now that your blog is ready, you can promote your product through your blog post.
Write a post related to your product and place your affiliate link in the part of your post that makes sense ( don’t spam people with your link, it should be natural).
And if your audience or reader comes to your post and upon reading the post, they are convinced and purchase the product. BOOM! You make money.
You can use social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc, to promote your offer. If you have a following on this platform.
You can promote your product by writing helpful content and then post it on your account profile. If you’re using Facebook, you can join groups related to your niche and participate in it.
In the group, you can start by helping and answering people’s questions. By doing that they will start to know, like, and trust.
And you can take it from there by building relationships with them and then recommend them to your offer.
Step #4: Produce Quality Content
Once you’ve picked your desired platform the next thing you need to do is to start producing excellent, helpful, relevant, high-quality content.
However, before you start creating your content, you need to first do keyword research.
To first figure out what phrases, terms, or questions people are typing into the search engines that are related to your niche and program.
Before you can get people to read your content, you need to first figure out what questions and problems people are facing in your niche and answer them.
So how do I find out about that? Great question!
To figure out what phrases or questions people are typing into search engines, you can use free tools like:
- Google Key Planner, etc
PRO TIPS: If you’re building a niche site, I recommend you target longtail keywords. Eg, How-to…What is… These keys can drive tons of traffic to your site which can eventually turn into sales overtime.
REMEMBER: There’s no way you can become successful with affiliate marketing without first doing the work and online that work is content creation.
Why is creating content important? “People are constantly looking for content related to their interest or questions or problems they are facing.
And if you’re able to create content that speaks directly to their areas of interest, it makes people feel much happier, closer to your brand, and its values”.
Here is why you should do content marketing:
- It helps you build a strong personal brand and relationship with your ideal customers.
- It differentiates you and makes you stand out from your competitors.
- It strengthens your customers’ TRUST in your brand or company.
- It attracts new customers and potential buyers to your product or service.
- It increases your site traffic.
Step #5: Build Your Audience
Build an Audience WHOM you will promote the product:
Having a huge audience is what makes your affiliate marketing successful:
- An audience that trusts your suggestion.
- An audience that you can motivate to buy your offer.
- An audience that takes your recommendations seriously.
Building such trust is the HEART and the LIFEBLOOD of affiliate marketing.
And, you can do it if you CARE about what your audience NEEDS… if you understand their problems and come up with solutions that solve their problems.
Step #6: Collect And Build An Email List
The mistakes I see a lot of people make, especially the beginning affiliate, is that they send traffic from their content to a raw affiliate link.
Without first capturing the email address of the visitor before sending them to the actual product page.
Well, if you’re doing that you’re leaving YOU out of the EQUATION.
In fact, to put it simply, you’re leaving huge money on the table.
Because if that customer didn’t buy the product at their first exposure which a lot of them are not going to do.
Guess what? You miss out on a big opportunity to remarket the product to that same person.
If you’re listening to the sound of my voice today, here is what I have for you – the money you want to make is in the LIST.
So, get serious about building your email list.
Is email marketing still effective? “Yes, email is still effective. Email marketing is still the number one and most efficient channel or method of generating leads and promoting products to clients especially in affiliate marketing”.
Here are some benefits of email marketing:
- Email marketing allows you to reach a global audience.
- It allows you to deliver targeted personalised messages to your prospect directly.
- It’s relatively inexpensive to start email marketing.
- It drives revenue to your business as you generate leads and the leads convert.
- It’s easy to get started.
How To Build An Email List:
- Signup with email service provider – The first step is to sign up with email software. There are a handful of them out there. For me I use GetResponse.
- Create Leads Magnet – For people to give you their email addresses without hesitation, create something of value, eg, free training course, PDF, etc. And give it to them for free in exchange for your visitors’ email addresses.
- Create Capture Form – As your lead magnet is ready, the next thing is to create a form and link your freebie to it. The capture form is basically a sign up form in which your customer will opt-in their email address if they want to get access to your freebie.
- Embed Your Form On Your Site – Fill your website with value content and place your form in a place that your visitors can see easily and sign up. You embed it in your post or your site sidebar.
- Follow-up With Your Leads – Now, as you get your visitor into your list, don’t stop there. Follow-up with using autoresponders to build the know, like, and trust factor with them.
As I said, to build an email list you need email software. I recommend you go in for GretResponse.
GetResponse is the best email marketing tool in the world, it is an all-in-one marketing tool.
Meaning it has all the marketing tools you need to run a successful email marketing.
You can get started with GetResponse here for free (30-days free trial)
(I’m an affiliate of GetResponse, meaning any purchase you make through my link I’ll receive a small commission which no addiction cost to you. This helps me to focus on creating more helpful content for you and others). Thanks for support!
Here is the link to GetResponse again.
Step #7: Make Your First Sale
Now, you’ll need to promote your offer to your audience. As your audiences are on your list you can start promoting your offer to them.
But not that alone, you should also focus on adding value to their lives.
Your audience will click your link and purchase your product for some reason. Give them that reason.
Show them the value of the product that you’re promoting and how it’s going to help them solve their problems.
And when they do buy, boom! You make a commission.
Have The Right Mindset
We all know making money online with affiliate marketing is not easy and that it takes time, so, if you want to achieve success in this space, you have to have the right mentality of not accepting delay, mistakes, or failure as an option.
Mistakes, delay, and failure is part of the process.
But how you respond to them and recover from them is extremely important to your success.
There you go, above are the steps to get started and make in affiliate marketing. However, your success in affiliate marketing depends on the action you take.
You need commitment, persistent effort, hard work, and above all patience to see success.
Nothing less than that, expect failure!
Affiliate marketing is a legitimate online business that can filthy make you rich when done correctly.
In my opinion, the best and legitimate way to learn and become successful with affiliate marketing is to invest in yourself (invest in a course), find a good mentor, and read books related to affiliate marketing.
However, no matter what path you choose when you start your affiliate marketing journey, just make sure you learn from the best source because not all information leads to success.
There are dozens of bad or fake pieces of information out there about affiliate marketing that can easily lead you to a failure.
Be patient, and do your research before you rush into things.
Affiliate Marketing FAQs
Can You Learn Affiliate Marketing By Yourself?
Affiliate marketing can be very rewarding for you if you do it correctly. The best way to speed up your learning curve and set yourself up for success is to invest in a training course that will teach you how to do affiliate marketing the right way.
Don’t try to figure it out by yourself, you may waste a lot of time and commission that you could have earned if you enrolled in a good-quality training course.
What Is The Best Way To Learn Affiliate Marketing?
“There are a number of ways you can learn affiliate marketing. However, the best way to learn affiliate marketing and become successful at it is to invest in a premium course that teaches the in-depth of affiliate marketing, not just the fundamentals (stern).
Affiliate marketing is a legitimate business, learning it for free is not going to get you anywhere”.
How Do I Prepare For Affiliate Marketing?
If you want to succeed with affiliate marketing, you need to prepare yourself for the following:
- Right Mindset – Along your affiliate journey you’re going to make mistakes but don’t let that mistake stop you.
- Find Your ‘WHY’ – There will be multiple times that you feel like just giving up and at that point if you don’t have a reason why you’re doing this you’ll likely give up. Find what drives you because that ‘why’ will motivate you to fight through the tough time.
- Dedication And Consistent Effort – The more time and effort you put into your business, the faster you will find your way to success in affiliate marketing.
- High-Quality Training Course – There are tons of people on YouTube teaching affiliate marketing. Most of these people only have the basic knowledge in affiliate marketing, following people like that will get you nowhere. Try to find someone already successful with affiliate marketing. Someone who has duplicated their success multiple times.
- Focus – On your journey, there are going to be a lot of opportunities, programs, methods that will grab your attention. Stick to one proven method or program you believe in till success.
- Creativity – There are tons of information out there that has been delivered in the same formula. Your job is to make sure you deliver your information in a way that will make people feel excited and get them to take action. Be creative in words.
Which Affiliate Network Is The Best
Here is the list of the top affiliate networks in the world:
- Amazon Associates
- CJ Affiliate
How Much Do Affiliate Marketers Make?
There is no specific amount of income designed for one to earn in affiliate marketing. You can earn as much as you want depending on the following factors:
- Your effort
- Your traffic level
- The market demand of your product
- Your product commission rate
- Your level of Knowledge about your topic, etc
However, if you have 1k to 5k unique visitors per month to your blog and you promote an affiliate product that pays you $20 to $50 commission, you can earn somewhere from $70, $250 to $450 on average.
But with 20k to 100k page views per month, you can earn somewhere from $800 to $5,000.
The fact is, the vast majority of people who attempt to make money with affiliate marketing will fail.
Why? Simply because they don’t have the knowledge of how to approach this business model the right way and get the most out of it.
They think you can just throw your affiliate link somewhere on the internet and you’ll start making money.
No, it doesn’t work like that, things have to be done the right way before you expect to make money with affiliate marketing.
Can You Start Affiliate Marketing With No Money?
“Yes, you can. If you don’t have money or you don’t want to go through the headache of creating your own website. As an alternative, you can create an account with social media platforms such as Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube or you can create a group or page on Facebook based on your topic and once that is done (stern).
You can start creating helpful posts for your audience to consume and in your post, you can place your affiliate link within the post”.
Who To Follow To Learn Affiliate Marketing by Bright Kersh
Can I Start Affiliate Marketing Without A Website?
“Definitely yes, you can start affiliate marketing without a website or a blog. A lot of affiliate marketers don’t create websites or a blog for promoting their affiliate product (stern).
They either use their affiliate link to promote the product directly or they create a landing page and build an email list which does the job of a website and sell their product for them automatically”.
(Learn More Here)… How To Do Affiliate Marketing Without A Blog Or Website
How Fast Can You Make Money With Affiliate Marketing?
Making money with affiliate marketing takes a very long time. It can take you 6 to 12 months or 3 years depending on a number of factors such as:
- How much content you produce: The number of content you have on your promotional platform eg, blog or YouTube channel determine how much traffic you’ll get on your affiliate link. Because the number of traffic you drive to your link will determine how quickly you’ll make money. If you have a blog you should be aiming for at least 3 to 4 posts per week.
- How successful are your SEO strategies: If your main focus is to drive traffic from search engines, you need to make sure you understand the concept of SEO and how to use it to your advantage to get the most out of it.
- How competitive your niche is: If there’s high competition in your niche, this could mean that it’s going to take you a very long time to make your first commission. Because you’re going to be competing with an already established site that might out rank you in the search engines in terms of ranking and driving traffic to your site.
- Your knowledge about your niche: If you’re just starting out with no knowledge about your niche, it could take you years before you can figure out what it takes to succeed in this niche. My suggestion is, before you take any steps, find a mentor who you can learn from. Because a mentor already has the knowledge you need to skip your learning curve.
(Learn More Here)… How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing Fast: Tips And Strategy
Can Affiliate Marketing Make You Rich?
The short answer is YES. You can make a lot of money by doing affiliate marketing, but it’s not going to happen overnight. It takes time, probably 2 to 3 years with hard work, patience, and consistency, and following the right strategy to achieve that but once that’s done everything becomes much easier.
Is Affiliate Marketing Still Profitable?
The short answer is yes. affiliate marketing is still profitable than ever before. You can make an extra or a full-time income promoting products created by other people (stern).
However, your affiliate marketing business being profitable is entirely up to you, it can be successful if you do the following:
- Select your niche wisely: Your chances of making money with affiliate marketing depend on your niche. If you pick a niche where there is too much competition, your likelihood of making money with affiliate marketing especially if you’re just starting out is slim.
- Pick high in demand product: Make sure you pick a product or service that’s in high demand in the marketplace or with a lot of interest.
- Produce good content: You need to write valuable, relevant, and high-quality content on your site to increase your ranking on search engines such as Google.
- Drive traffic from other sources to your site: Depending on search traffic alone is not going to help. It takes a very long time to get traffic from Google, about 8 to 9 month or even a year. So, you need to focus on other reliable traffic sources such as Youtube and Pinterest to drive traffic to your site and link, so you can start generating a little income into your business as soon as possible.
- Diversify: One of the smartest things you could ever do in affiliate marketing is have multiple sources of income. If all your incomes are from one affiliate program, in the long run, you might be in big trouble.
Commit to learning: Affiliate marketing is a broad topic. You should always try to improve, get better by investing in courses, mentors, and learning from other affiliate marketers that are ahead of you.
(Learn More Here)… Is Affiliate Marketing Still Profitable? Can You Still Make Money From It?